About the convension
The Israel Energy and Business Convention 2014, held for the 12th consecutive year by Eco Energy and Tachllit Conferences, is Israel's major energy forum. The convention assembles under one roof representatives of companies and senior Israeli and foreign policy makers, bringing them together with the local financial and business community for professional, social and business-related gatherings and sessions on current and future technological, financial, and global trends in the energy sector.
The convention will take place on Monday and Tuesday, November 3-4, 2014 at Dan Panorama Hotel in Tel Aviv.
The convention will include:
1. Two days of discussions in plenary sessions, panel discussions, and lectures on major issues that will lead the energy sector in the coming years.
2. Panel discussion with investors and analysts, including tips on how to invest in energy shares.
3. Professional exhibition by companies in a range of fields relevant to the energy and environmental sectors.
4. Granting the 2013 Person of the Year award in the energy field in recognition of his/her contribution to the energy sector.
5. A platform that enables companies to conduct their own conferences in parallel to the convention.
The convention will host senior economists and prominent figures in the energy sector, government representatives, policy makers in the fields of energy, infrastructure and environmental protection, managers and representatives of petrol companies, oil and gas exploration companies, gas suppliers, oil and gas infrastructure companies, foreign and local oil refineries, Israel Electric Corporation (IEC), wind and solar energy companies, private power generators, plant representatives, kibbutz industries, engineers, energy commissioners, private investors and entrepreneurs, business people and local and foreign banks, investment managers, venture capitalists, insurance companies, accounting and law firms, municipal authorities, and economic services companies.
Dan Panorama Hotel in Tel Aviv.
Reservations: please contact: http://www.danhotels.com/Reservation/Reservation/index.htm
Tel. +9723- 7408988
For Further assistance and information on Travel Arrangements - flights And accommodations please contact :
Ms. Fani Aharoni, Signal Tours & Travel, 33 Sokolov St, Ramat Hasharon, ISRAEL
Daily from 09:00 to 15:00, Tel: 972-3-5492436 Ext 108,
We will be happy to discuss with you the different options for participating in the convention and the exhibition.
Dr. Amit Mor and Shimon Seroussi, Co-CEO's Dvora Dreilich, CEO
Eco Energy Tachllit Conventions